3. Printing the Booklet:
You can print this multipage document as a booklet. Acrobat or Reader lays out the pages two per side (4 per sheet). When you collate, fold, and staple the double-sided sheets, the result is a single book with the correct page order. In all, you require 10 A4 size sheets for your booklet.
1. Download the PDF document.
2. Open the document in Adobe Reader.
3. Go to ----> Print
4. Select Page Setup -- Size A4
5. Under Page Sizing & Handling, choose Booklet.
6. In the Booklet Subset pop-up menu, select one of the following options: Both sides (duplex printers) automatically prints both sides of the paper, if your printer supports automatic duplex printing. Front side only / Back side only (for non-duplex printers) If your printer canít automatically print both sides, you can first print the front sides of the paper. Then reload those pages and print the back sides.
7. Depending on YOUR PRINTER, this step may or may not work for you: Select Auto-Rotate Pages to automatically rotate each page for the best fit in the printable area. With some pages this step, prints the booklet correctly, however, with some printers, every alternate page prints upside down! If this happens with your printer, uncheck the Auto-Rotate Pages and reprint the document. Please note that this problem occurs because of the printer and not the PDF document itself.
8. Click OK or Print.
Click here for additional information on how to print a PDF document into a booklet.