Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 23 June
1. The God's Love Community Prayer Group will have the Annual "PRAISE FEST", An hour of Praise and Joyful Hymns on Thursday, 22 June in the church after the 6.30 pm Holy Mass.
2. On Friday, 23 June we celebrate the solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
3. Jesus Youth English Ministry is conducting a Taize form of worship on Friday, 23 June from 5 to 8 pm in Dana Hall. Youth and young couples are invited. Transport is arranged. More details are available on the notice board
4. On Saturday, 24 June we celebrate the solemnity of St. John the Baptist.
5. Let us pray for our Bishop Camillo Ballin who celebrates his birthday on 24 June.
6. Holy Hour will be conducted in Hindi on Saturday, 24 June 2017 at 4.15 pm.
7. On Tuesday, 27 June we celebrate the memorial of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour.
8. The Faith and Light community, along with Maranatha, invite you for the Holy Mass on the occasion of the feast of Our Lady of perpetual succor on Tuesday, 27 June at 6.30 pm.
9. Fr. Nelson Carvalho, a Salesian from Mumbai province, will be with us from 28 June till 19 July. He will be available for counselling and confessions from 9 am to 12 noon and 5 pm to 7 pm. To book appointments for counselling, kindly contact the parish office.
10. We celebrate the solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul on Thursday, 29 June.
11. All those who want to join the altar serverís ministry are requested to register your names at the parish office.
12. Bible classes are held every Thursday from 7.15 to 8.30 pm in Room no. 7 in the church.
13. The marriage preparation course will be held in the cathedral on 14 and 21 July. Forms can be collected from the parish office for the same.
14. The 11.30 am mass is cancelled during the months of June, July and August.
15. Oratory will be closed for summer holidays during the months of June, July and August.
16. Our parish will not be conducting the summer club this year.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The Parish Office timings are as follows:
9:00 am to 12:00 noon and 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm or by appointment. The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Our new parish app is now available for Android and Apple devices. It is updated with parish events, announcements and Catholic material. Visit app.salmiyachurch.com for links to download it for free.
4. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.
5. On Fridays from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon the Hospital Visitation members are available to visit the sick at the hospitals & homes to pray with them and comfort them. Holy Communion will be given to the sick upon request.