1. Salmiya Church has Live-Streaming of Holy Mass. There will be a daily Mass in English at 6:30 pm. For the live-streaming schedule of Masses, please refer to the Mass timings posted on the Salmiya Parish App - app.salmiyachurch.com. Online link for the Masses will be posted on a daily basis.
Please note that this is the link for the St. Thérèse Parish Youtube Channel.
2. There will be a Holy Mass in Hindi at 4:00pm on Saturday, 24th Of October.
3. As the Church opened for a limited number of participants last Monday, 19 October, the registration process and bookings is open on the App and website. Please register and adhere to the guidelines posted on the Parish Website and Parish App. (Some of the guideline in terms of age and participants will be reviewed as time goes by. We request your patience in this regard).
4. A big word of thanks to Mario Alvarez and Mark Rodriguez, for all the work done with the Parish App in order to facilitate a smooth registration process.
5. Fr. Franco celebrates his Birthday on Sunday, 25 October. We thank him for all the dedicated service he renders to our Parish. Please do keep him in your prayers.
6. Mass timings for All Souls Day are as follows:
4:00 pm Mass in Malayalam (Syro Malabar)
6:30 pm Mass in English
8:00 pm Mass in Malayalam (Latin)
9:30 pm Mass in Tagalog
7. Mass intentions for All Souls Day can be written on slips of paper and deposited at Door No. 2 of the Salmiya Church along with 2KD. Kindly note that on November 2nd, Mass intentions will not be read but all the intentions will be placed on the Altar and prayed for at all Masses.
8. The Catechism Ministry requires new catechists to teach Catechism classes online. If you are considering being a catechist, kindly download the application from www.salmiyachurch.com under Forms section, fill it and email it along with your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. For official work connected with the Parish Office, please send an email to email@example.com and you will receive an appointment.