Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 16 November
1. Altar servers will meet on Saturday, 17 November from 9.30 to 11.30 am in the courtyard.
2. The Saturday children's oratory program will be held on Saturday, 17 November from 9:30 am till 11:30 am. Children are requested to carry with them coloring material.
3. Next Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we celebrate the Solemnity of Christ the King.
4. The Don Bosco Salesian Cooperators are organizing 'Crossroads' - a motivational program for Catholic children from class 9th to 12th on Thursday, 22 November at IEAS New Basement from 7.30 am to 3 pm. The program includes guidance to choose the right career, self awareness and formation sessions to make them confident to face the challenges, as they leave Kuwait for further studies. Kindly register on Fridays after the 10 am Mass, Saturdays and Sundays from 7.15 to 7.45 pm in the Church courtyard.
5. CFC Kid For Christ are inviting all the kids ages from 4-12 years old along with their parents for our special day program on Thursday, 22nd November from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm at Holy Family Cathedral. For registration and further details please refer to the notice board.
6. SPY is organizing the Domestic Helpers Day on Friday, 23 November. We request all Catholic maids and domestic drivers of our Parish, and those who know such individuals, to register and drop their civil ID copy in the box kept near to the Mass intentions box. We kindly request for sponsors and cash donations for the same by contacting the numbers displayed on the notice board.
7. Parish calendars, priced at 250 fils are on sale.
8. Mass intentions for the year 2019 can be booked through the self-completed envelope kept in the courtyard. Please include KD 2/- per intention and deposit in the drop box.
9. All are invited for the Mega Musical Concert, led by Gospel band Masterplan to be held on 8 February 2019 at Ardiya, near to Al Jaber stadium. For further information kindly refer to the parish notice board.
10. All those desiring to marry in 2019 are requested to register at the parish office by the end of November.
11. Marriage banns will not be announced during the season of Advent.
Please check the notice-board and the Parish App for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The Parish Office timings are as follows:
9:00 am to 12:00 noon and 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm or by appointment. The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Our new parish app is now available for Android and Apple devices. It is updated with parish events, announcements and Catholic material. Visit app.salmiyachurch.com for links to download it for free.
4. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.
5. On Fridays from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon the Hospital Visitation members are available to visit the sick at the hospitals & homes to pray with them and comfort them. Holy Communion will be given to the sick upon request.