1. Salmiya Church has Live-Streaming of Holy Mass. There is a daily Mass in English at 6:30 pm. For the live-streaming schedule of Masses, please refer to the Mass timings posted on the Salmiya Parish App - app.salmiyachurch.com. Online link for the Masses will be posted on a daily basis.
Please note that this is the link for the St. Thérèse Parish Youtube Channel.
2. Children of our Parish are receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation over a chain of weekends, which started in the last week of November 2020. Please note that all the Masses of the Sacrament of Confirmation are being streamed live.
3. Holy Mass will be celebrated in Hindi on Saturday, 28th of November at 4:00pm.
4. We celebrate the feast of St. Andrew the Apostle on Monday, the 30th of November, 2020.
5. The Festive Mass of St. Francis Xavier will be celebrated in Konkani on Thursday, the 3rd of December at 4:45pm.
6. We celebrate the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of our Lady on the 8th of December (Tuesday). There will be a Holy Mass in English at 0630 pm, a Mass in Malayalam at 8:00pm and a Mass in Tagalog at 9:30pm.
7. The Filipino Simbang Gabi or Misa de Gallo will be at 0930 pm from December 15 to 23 and at 0400 am from December 16 to 24.
8. During the upcoming festive season, the Salmiya Parish Youth (SPY) are inviting all the parishioners to participate in a Christmas tree decorating competition called "Tinsel & Twinkle your tree". For details on participation, please check the Facebook link on the Parish App. https://www.facebook.com/Tinsel-Twinkle-your-tree-105177338095653
9. Thousands of people in the Philippines are affected by strong typhoons that have caused floods and enormous damage in many parts of the country. It has affected the poor and left many families homeless. You can render help by placing your contribution in a box kept in the Church when you come for Mass or place your contribution in an envelope and drop it off at door 2.
10. Mass Intentions for the year 2021 can be booked through the self-completed envelopes kept at the exit door of the Church or write the details of your Mass intention, seal it in an envelope with KD2/- per intention and drop it off at door No. 2 of the Salmiya Church. Mass intentions need to be made 5 days in advance except in the case of death. As for the Mass schedule, please refer to the Parish App or to the Salmiya Church Website: www.salmiyachurch.com.
11. Catechism classes for Class 1 will begin from Friday, 8th January, 2021. Registrations for new admissions have started. Kindly fill up and submit the online registration form at www.salmiyachurch.com under the forms section. The last date for submitting the online form is 15th December, 2020.
12. For official work connected with the Parish Office, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an appointment.