Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 26 May
1. Friday, 26 May is the last day for catechism classes and classes will resume on Friday, 8 September.
2. The Filipino community will celebrate the Santa Cruzan Feast on Friday, 26 May during the Tagalog Mass at 1 pm.
3. The Malayalam community is celebrating the Feast of the Ascension of our Lord Jesus on Friday, 26 May at 7.45 pm with Syro-Malabar mass in our Church.
4. The Pentecost Novena will begin on Friday, 26 May. On Sunday, 4 June, we celebrate the solemnity of Pentecost. Kindly note that we will celebrate the liturgy of Pentecost on Friday, 2 June and Saturday, 3 June.
5. Jesus Youth English Ministry is organizing a "Taize Prayer - A musical evening to pray & meditateĒ on Friday, 26 May from 4.30 to 6.30 pm at Dana hall for the youth. Transport will be provided.
6. All are invited for a Holy Mass in Hindi on Saturday, 27 May at 4:15 pm.
7. Children are requested to bring coloring materials for the activity for the oratory program on Saturday, 27 May, from 9:30 to 11.30 am.
8. Christ the King Prayer Family of City prayer Group, in Coordination with Godís Love Community, will be leading Praise & Worship on Monday, 29 May in our parish after the 6.30 pm mass.
9. The Legion of Mary will conduct a special Rosary on Wednesday, 31 May at 5.45 pm to celebrate the Feast of the visitation of Our Blessed Virgin Mary.
10. KNST is organizing a Pentecostal Night Vigil at our Lady of Arabia Church, Ahmadi on Thursday, 1 June from 10.00 pm to 2 June 6.00 am.
11. SPY is inviting all mothers whose children are members of the Salmiya Parish Youth for a 'Motherís day get-together' on 3 June from 7.30 to 9.00 pm in the church courtyard. Kindly register by contacting the numbers on the flyer on the notice board.
12. On Fridays from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon the Hospital Visitation members are available to visit the sick at the hospitals & homes to pray with them and comfort them. Holy Communion will be given to the sick upon request.
13. The 11.30 am mass is cancelled during the months of June, July and August.
14. Oratory will be closed for summer holidays during the months of June, July and August
15. Our parish will not conduct the summer club this year.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The Parish Office timings are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by appointment.
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Our new parish app is now available for Android and Apple devices. It is updated with parish events, announcements and Catholic material. Visit app.salmiyachurch.com for links to download it for free.
4. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.