Salmiya Church has Live-Streaming of Holy Mass. There is a daily Mass in English at 6:30 pm. The live-streaming schedule of Masses is posted on the Salmiya Parish App. Online link for the Masses will be posted on a daily basis.
Please note that this is the link for the St. Thérèse Parish Youtube Channel.
1. The pre-marriage seminar in our Parish will be held on Monday, 27th of September via zoom. Kindly register your name at the Parish Office by Sunday.
2. On Wednesday, 29th of September, we celebrate the Feast of the Archangels (Saints Michael, Gabriel and Raphael).
3. The Novena to St. Therese of the Child Jesus, the Patroness of our Parish is ongoing till 30th of September with the theme: â€śGrowing in the Spirit â€“ the St. Therese Wayâ€ť at 5:50PM with the Holy Rosary.
4. We celebrate the Festive day on Friday, 1st of October at 7:15pm with a con-celebrated mass presided by the Nuncio, Archbishop Eugene Martin Nugent. It will be a Bilingual Holy Mass participated by all rites, groups and communities of the Parish. The Malayalam mass is at 8:45PM on that day.
5. The Salmiya Parish Youth celebrates its 16th anniversary on 2nd October 2021. In this occasion, SPY will lead the Praise and Worship and share the Word of God on the theme â€śThankful for the present and Hopeful for the futureâ€ť at the GLC prayer meeting on Thursday, 7th October 2021 at 7.15 pm. All are invited to this event.
6. Ushers including all Rites and Language Communities; the Parish is in need of dedicated Ushers (both men and women) to volunteer. You can fill up the form available in the Courtyard to register and drop it in the box provided.
7. We gently remind parishioners to be kind enough not to come to Church even if they carry slight symptoms connected with Covid-19. This is purely in the interest of the safety of everyone concerned.
8. The English Marriage Preparation Course will be held on Fridays, Nov 12 & 19. For the online registration please go to https://docs.google.com/forms....
or contact Fr. Noel, the Spiritual director.
9. For official work connected with the Parish Office, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a reply. The Parish office timings in the morning from 9:00am - 12 noon and in the evening from 5:30 - 7:30 pm. On Fridays, the office remains closed.