1. Today, we celebrate the Solemnity of Pentecost. From Monday, we pray the ‘ANGELUS’ instead of the ‘Regina Caeli’.
2. We thank all Catechists, especially those who prepared our 134 students for the Sacrament of Confirmation. Special thanks also to those who helped with all other preparations.
3. Reading Skills Session for the Lectors Course is on Saturday, 18th May from 9:30 to 11 am. The Saturday Children’s Program will be conducted on 18th May.
4. Friday, 24th May is the Feast of Mary, Help of Christians. It is also the Silver Jubilee of the First Profession of Rev. Fr. Francisco Pereira sdb. Seven Salesian Cooperators will take their Promise to belong to the Salesian Family. All are invited to join Fr. Franco, on this day, for the 6:15 pm (NOT 6:30 pm) Mass, as he thanks God for the wonders He has worked in his life. A Felicitation Program will follow at the IEAS Basement.
5. For the last 4 years, Fr. Franco has served as the Administrator of IEAS, Priest in-charge of Catechesis at the Vicariate of Northern Arabia and has been helping the Bishop in matters of finance. From May 2013, Fr. Franco will be assisting the Bishop full-time with Catechesis and Finance. We compliment him and assure him of our prayerful support.
6. A fund-raising food festival and raffle will be organized by our Filipinos on Friday, 24th May from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The proceeds will be used for our Church.
7. SPY is organizing a Talent Hunt Competition for Parishioners on Friday, 7th June from 3:00 to 8:00 pm. Auditions will be held on 28th and 29th May. Registration forms are available at the Resource Center and the last date for registrations is 26th May.
8. Those interested in volunteering as Coordinators for the Theresian Summer Club can register at the Resource Centre between 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Last date for registration is 3rd June.
9. Every Friday, from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon, members of the Hospital Visitation Ministry are available to visit the sick in hospitals and in homes, to pray with them and comfort them. Holy Communion will be given to the sick upon request.
10. A humble appeal from His Lordship Bishop Camillo Ballin seeking your financial help, in building a ‘Temple of God’ - the Cathedral of Our Lady of Arabia in Bahrain. To help defray the cost, each family is requested to contribute 1 KD per month for twelve months. Receipts will be issued to each donor.
11. During the summer vacation (3rd June > 31st August), the daily 6:45 am Mass as well as the Friday 11:30 am Mass, are cancelled.
12. Two Salesian Priests will conduct a Retreat for our children on June 20, 21 & 22 at IEAS.
13. For details of the Filipino Mass Weddings during the year 2013, kindly check the Filipino bulletin board.
Please check the notice-board for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The (REVISED) Parish Office timings
are as follows:
8:30 am to 11:30 am and 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm or by
The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy
only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to
Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst
parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto
others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth
be our motto whilst parking.