Salmiya Church has Live-Streaming of Holy Mass. There is a daily Mass in English at 6:30 pm. The live-streaming schedule of Masses is posted on the Salmiya Parish App. Online link for the Masses will be posted on a daily basis.
Please note that this is the link for the St. Thérèse Parish Youtube Channel.
1. We would like to inform you, that our Parish Priest Fr. Dominic Sequeira has been recalled back to India by his Provincial. Therefore until the new Parish Priest arrives in Kuwait, Fr. Franco Pereira has been appointed as the Acting Parish Priest. Fr. Franco will take charge of the Salmiya Parish during the Parish Pastoral Council on the 3rd of May, 2021. We thank Fr. Franco for shouldering this responsibility until the new Parish Priest arrives.
2. A Holy Mass in Hindi will be celebrated on Saturday the 24th of April at 3:00 pm.
3. Children of our Parish will receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in batches on the 24th & 30th of April and on the 1st, 7th and 8th of May.
Please note that all the Masses of the Sacrament of Confirmation will be streamed live.
4. As regards the Mass booking via the Parish App, it has been noticed that some of you are doing the booking but are not present for Mass. We gently request you to cancel the booking in case you are not able to be present for Mass. The facility to cancel the booking is available on the Parish App itself.
5. We are all aware that Covid cases are increasing in and around us. Therefore, we gently remind parishioners to be kind enough not to come to Church even if they carry slight symptoms connected with Covid-19. This is purely in the interest of the safety of everyone concerned.
6. Registrations for new admission for Catechism classes have started. Kindly fill and submit the online registration form available under the forms section at www.salmiyachurch.com. The last date for submission is 31st of May 2021.
7. On the advice of the Vicariate authorities and based on restrictions placed in the country due to the current Pandemic, Easter House Blessing will not take place in our Parish.
8. For official work connected with the Parish Office, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Parish Office Timings during the Partial Curfew will be from 9:30am to 12:30pm and from 3:30pm to 4:30pm on all days except Fridays. On Fridays, the office remains closed.