Announcements for the week beginning: Friday, 17 November
1. Oratory children are invited for an Advent Calendar activity program to be held on Saturday, 18 November, from 9:30 to 11:30am. Kindly bring scissors, TAC IT Gum and Glue. Parents are encouraged to send their children to participate in the preparation for the coming of Christ.
2. Altar servers will meet on Saturday, 18 November, from 9:30 -11:30am in the courtyard.
3. Holy Mass will be celebrated in Hindi on Saturday, 18 November at 4:15 pm.
4. Next Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we celebrate the Solemnity of Christ the King.
5. Fr. Johnson will be on vacation from 20 November to 6 December.
6. SPY is organizing the Domestic Helpers Day on 24 November for 120 domestic helpers. Sponsors in cash or kind for the items listed on the notice board are most welcome. Contact details are also listed for the same.
7. The CFC Kids for Christ is organizing a one day Family Conference on 25 November for children aged between 4 to 12, themed - We Stand For Jesus. For more details kindly see the notice board.
8. Mass intentions can be booked through the self-completed envelope kept in the courtyard. Please include KD 2/- per intention and deposit in the drop box at least 5 days in advance.
9. Parish calendars, priced at 250 fils, are on sale.
10. Marriage banns will not be announced during the season of Advent.
Please check the notice-board and the Parish App for additional details of all announcements.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. The Parish Office timings are as follows:
9:00 am to 12:00 noon and 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm or by appointment. The office is closed on Fridays.
2. We request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass.
3. Our new parish app is now available for Android and Apple devices. It is updated with parish events, announcements and Catholic material. Visit app.salmiyachurch.com for links to download it for free.
4. Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking.
5. On Fridays from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon the Hospital Visitation members are available to visit the sick at the hospitals & homes to pray with them and comfort them. Holy Communion will be given to the sick upon request.